This site belongs to its author. Any reproduction, even partial, is subject to its express approval.
The hosting of this site is carried out by Wikeo at SAS OVH.
- The user of the website acknowledges having the necessary skills and means to access and use this site. He also acknowledges having read this legal notice and undertakes to respect it.
- Any total or partial representation of this site by any process whatsoever, without the express permission of the operator of the website is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by Article L 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code, unless expressly mentioned in writing by the director of publication of this website.
- The same applies to any databases appearing on the website, which are protected by the provisions of the Act of 11 July 1998 transposing the European Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases into the Intellectual Property Code (CPI).
- The trademarks of the website operator and its partners, as well as the logos appearing on the website are registered trademarks (semi-figurative or not).
- The hypertext links set up within the framework of the website towards other resources present on the Internet network, and in particular towards its partners, have been the subject of express prior written authorisation.
The information treated on the Wikeo.be site is treated confidentially. Wikeo considers the personal information (such as name, first name, telephone number and e-mail address) of the visitors of its Internet sites as information of a private and confidential nature. Therefore, personal information is stored in a secure location, is accessible only by designated personnel or authorized agents, and is used exclusively for the purpose of marketing our products or optimizing our customer service. Wikeo will not disclose any personal information about you to other organizations.
Collection of information
When visiting Wikeo network sites, general information such as the most visited pages, countries and browsers of our visitors. This collective information allows us to determine the services that our customers prefer and to make them evolve. This information may be shared with partners to improve the user experience on their sites. No personal information is recorded, with the exception of visitors' IP addresses, for a fixed period of 15 days. This information will not be disclosed, analyzed or shared, except for express legal reasons.
Links to other websites
Links to websites operated by third parties are offered to you as an additional service. These websites are completely independent of Wikeo. Wikeo is therefore in no way responsible for the content of any third party site that you may consult via Wikeo's websites and accepts absolutely no responsibility for the content, compliance with the data protection law or use relating to these sites.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The trademarks and logos published on these web sites are the property of Wikeo or its subsidiaries. Nothing contained on these sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or authorization to use any trademark, which requires the express written consent of Wikeo. Misuse of these trademarks is strictly prohibited. Wikeo will enforce its intellectual property rights worldwide in accordance with all applicable laws in each particular case.
We may use 'cookies' on our website. A cookie is a small text file sent by a website and stored by the browser on your computer's hard drive. The main purpose of cookies is to simplify your use of this website. By using cookies we can keep track of your use of the site and thus provide you with personalised content. You can accept or decline cookies by changing the preferences in your browser. You can accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set or decline all cookies. Please note that if you choose to decline all cookies, some parts of this site may not be accessible to you or may not function properly.